Your Gateway to Talent in Finland
Established in 1998, Monster.fi is the first in Finland to offer a new generation service platform that takes into account the applicant's abilities comprehensively; not only education, skills and experience, but also the applicant's individual characteristics and social strengths, such as interaction skills. Monster.fi is part of the second biggest media house in Finland, helping them reach almost every Finn, every week through multiple platforms.
Did you know:
For the fourth year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness. The country consistently ranks among the top education systems in the world.
- Average monthly salary 3228€
- Unemployment rate 7,9%
- Population 5,5M
- Member of EU: Yes
- Metals and Metal Products
- Machinery and scientific instruments
Location is important
- Specify the job location.
- Detail the requirements you seek and what you are offering.
Tell the seeker what to expect
- Describe the position and responsibilities as accurately as possible.
*Salaries vary between locations and industries. Visit www.paylab.com to learn more about salaries.